Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Thoughts

1) Watching movies with sex scenes while sitting next to elderly male strangers on a bus is awkward.

2) Despite making it from NYC to Bethesda in 3.5 hours while the bus driver yakked away on her cell phone (not hands-free, either), I didn't fear for my life at all. Although, she did talk louder than the movie we were watching.

3) Skunk Nut and I realized that the Important Daily Conference Call at three o'clock is a GREAT time to goof off, since Boss, Boss Jr., and their bosses all have to participate. Therefore, we're guaranteed to be unsupervised for at least half an hour. Today he threw food at me and I tried to catch it in my mouth (goldfish work much better than pretzel sticks). Yesterday we threw a squishy ball from some vendor at the wall between us and TweedleDee and TweedleDum.

4) When we get our new office mate at the end of the week, we're going to have to start behaving. :(

Quote of the Week: "I'm not down with squeezing them and sucking the heads." - Boss, on eating crawdads.

No comments: